For a very reasonable fee, I will provide all my expertise to help you make your trip memorable, from planning a customized itinerary and finding the right accommodation, to making reservations for a number of exciting and exclusive activities:
"Off the beaten path" Shopping Tour
*Exclusive of batravelguide.com*
My exclusive shopping tours allow guests to visit small neighborhood stores, private apartments, showrooms or workshops they would never reach on their own. Visitors have the opportunity not only of buying exclusive and original items by local designers, but also meeting with the artists and creators. Included in the tour are:
- Signature Jewels. Unique pieces by Argentinian designers.
- Limited edition designer shoes.
- Quality leather purses and bags.
- Typical arts and crafts from different Argentine regions.
- Artworks by some of the most renowned contemporary Argentinian artists.
- Hand loomed throws, rugs, textiles and decorative objects.
- Leather jackets
- Tango shoes
- Horseback riding gear
- Polo equipment (saddles, boots, mallets, knee pads, helmets)
- Vintage and collectible electric guitars
I can also arrange for appointments and make reservations for the following activities and services, all of them provided by an excellent group of licensed professional experts, guides, tour operators and local travel agencies:
Lodging for extended stays and Polo Clinics at some of the best Polo Clubs, according to your budget and riding skill level. Instructors are professional Polo Players. Typical programs consist of one hour polo lesson in the morning, stick and ball, and practice games. All meals are included.
*Exclusive of batravelguide.com*
Horses play a very special role in Argentine traditions, and there are equestrian activities in and around the city almost every day of the year.
Our exclusive Equestrian Experience Tour, led by a knowledgeable guide, is especially designed for equestrian sports lovers.
Attend one of the matches in the Argentine Polo Calendar, watching the best Polo players in the world in action at the “Cathedral of Polo”, the Palermo Polo Field, or at one of the fabulous polo clubs located outside the city; Visit Palermo or San Isidro, the two most important race tracks in South America; enjoy a show jumping or dressage tournament at one of the riding clubs in Buenos Aires; and any other equestrian event available depending on the season or your travel dates. All tours will be tailored according to every visitor´s special interests.
Art Tours: The Art Tour is a unique opportunity for visitors to meet contemporary Argentine artists in their own studios, see what they are working on, ask questions about their creations and learn about their creative process. In this customized tour, small groups of privileged guests visit 3 or 4 studios, selected among a large portfolio of artists according to their particular preferences. The tour is designed for art buyers, as well as art lovers.
Walking tour of 3 different local and authentic parrillas
Enjoying traditional parrilla foods in each and enjoy excellent Argentine wine
English explanations of the food sampled along with the history of the neighborhood.
Wine Tastings: The Wine Tastings include sampling of several wines from boutique wineries in Mendoza and other Argentine regions, paired with the perfect food.
Tango Lessons: I can arrange appointments for Tango Lessons with an English speaking instructor, finalist of the 2006 Metropolitan Tango Championship. +More Info
- Airport and city transfers with private vehicles and the most reliable drivers.
- Cell phone rental.
- Tickets for concerts, theater plays, opera performances, sports events.
- Logistics for TV and Film crews
- Spanish Lessons
- Relocating to Buenos Aires assistance, and Legal advisory with contracts and Real Estate investments in Argentina.
- English speaking Nannies and Babysitters
- Rental of temporary business offices (co-working space) and meeting rooms
For references, read My Customers' Feedback