- Graphic humor tent, where renowned personalities will be signing books
- Stand up Shows
- Food court with the best of the Jewish cuisine
- Sending of postcards (Kartisim) free to any part of the country and the world through Correo Argentino
- Hand out of apples for a sweet and prosperous new year
- Live music shows
- Recreational activities for kids
Buenos Aires is a vibrant city, renowned for its marvelous art and culture, welcoming people, great food and wines, and lively nightlife. In this site you will find all the information you need to know about Buenos Aires: current and upcoming cultural and sports events, places to visit, where to stay, the best museums, the most beautiful buildings and monuments. Below on the right you will find all this information listed by "Category".
And for the planning of your visit to Buenos Aires, I can offer my personal assistance organizing your itinerary and finding accommodation, as well as booking different services and activities, such as: City Tours; Day Trips; Tango Lessons; Tango Shows; Polo Lessons; Polo Vacations; Soccer Experience; Art Tours; Exclusive "off the beaten path" shopping tours, Argentine Cooking Classes, and much more!! (click for details).
Related articles: Past Events 2012