The Dakar Rally 2015 Argentina - Bolivia - Chile
The 2015 Dakar will take place in Argentina, Bolivia and Chile from the 4th to the 17th of January, in an amazing course of 9000 km.
During the last thirty years, the race has forged itself a legendary reputation on the African territory that helped it grow and become one of the major events of the international calendar. A first choice sporting competition that mixes great champions and amateurs, the event has become extremely international throughout the years, uniting up to 52 different nationalities.
The 37th edition of the Dakar, the seventh to be held on South American soil, will bring back the loop format with a course starting in Buenos Aires on January 4 and ending in the same city on January 17. The 414 vehicles on the start list and their drivers and riders will tackle over 9,000 kilometres of roads, tracks and dunes in their quest through Argentina, Chile and Bolivia.
Schedule of events:
- January 1st, 2nd and 3rd: Administrative & technical scrutineer at Tecnopolis, the big exhibition center North-East of Buenos Aires
- January 3rd: Start podium. The Podium will be located outside "Casa Rosada", the government house in Plaza de Mayo, between 3 pm and 10.30 pm.
- January 4th to 10th: 2015 Dakar Rally in Argentina, Bolivia and Chile
- January 10 and 12th: Rest day in Iquique
- January 17th: Podium, finishing ceremony at Tecnopolis, Buenos Aires
For more information, route maps and news, visit Dakar 2015 Rally official website.