Personal Travel Planning: I take pride in offering a personalized and dedicated travel planning and concierge service, helping visitors in the organization of their trips to Buenos Aires and other destinations in Argentina. My approach is totally personalized, which ensures the planning of the best customized trips, as noted by many of my satisfied customers on their testimonials.
For a very reasonable fee, I will provide all my expertise to help you make your trip memorable, from planning a customized itinerary and finding the right accommodation, to making reservations for a number of exciting and exclusive tours and special activities - as described below.
Additional Concierge Services:
- Airport and city transfers with private vehicles and the most reliable drivers.
- Help obtaining Tickets for concerts, theater plays, opera performances, sports events.
- Spanish Lessons
- Relocating to Buenos Aires assistance, and Legal advisory with contracts and Real Estate investments in Argentina.
- English speaking Nannies and Babysitters
CITY TOURS AND SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
READ MORE >>
"Off the beaten path" Shopping Tour
*Exclusive of batravelguide.com*
Included in the tour are:
- Signature Jewels. Unique pieces by Argentinian designers.
- Limited edition designer shoes.
- Quality leather purses and bags.
- Typical arts and crafts from different Argentine regions.
- Artworks by some of the most renowned contemporary Argentinian artists.
- Hand loomed throws, rugs, textiles and decorative objects.
- Leather jackets
- Tango shoes
- Horseback riding gear
- Polo equipment (saddles, boots, mallets, knee pads, helmets)
Horses play a very special role in Argentine traditions, and there are equestrian activities in and around the city almost every day of the year.
For advanced players, lessons by Professional Polo Players and lodging for extended stays and Polo Clinics at some of the best Polo Clubs, according to your budget and riding skill level. The typical programs consist of polo lessons in the morning, stick and ball, and afternoon practice games.
Visit Palermo or San Isidro, the two most important race tracks in South America.
Enjoy a show jumping or dressage tournament at one of the riding clubs in Buenos Aires; and any other equestrian event available depending on the season or your travel dates.
Learn about the traditions of the gauchos and their skills on horseback.
Taste a fantastic Argentinian “asado” (barbecue).
Enjoy the folk shows, outdoor activities, horseback riding, polo lessons, or just relax in the quiet countryside atmosphere of the pampas.
Night stays are also available. READ MORE >>
To inquire about any of these services, or anything else you may need to ask, Contact me or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
For references, read My Customers' Feedback