Personal Travel Planning: I take pride in offering a personalized, dedicated travel planning and concierge service, helping visitors in the organization of their trips to Buenos Aires and other destinations in Argentina. My approach is totally personalized, which ensures the planning of the best customized trips, as noted by many of my satisfied customers on their testimonials.
For a very reasonable fee, I will provide all my expertise to help you make your trip memorable, from planning a customized itinerary and finding the right accommodation, to making reservations for a number of exciting and exclusive tours and special activities, as described below.
Additional Concierge Services:
- Airport and city transfers with private vehicles and the most reliable drivers.
- Tickets for concerts, theater plays, opera performances, sports events.
- Logistics for TV and Film crews
- Spanish Lessons
- Relocating to Buenos Aires assistance, and Legal advisory with contracts and Real Estate investments in Argentina.
- English speaking Nannies and Babysitters
CITY TOURS AND SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
"Off the beaten path" Shopping Tour - *Exclusive of batravelguide.com*
- Signature Jewels. Unique pieces by Argentinian designers.
- Limited edition designer shoes.
- Quality leather purses and bags.
- Typical arts and crafts from different Argentine regions.
- Artworks by some of the most renowned contemporary Argentinian artists.
- Hand loomed throws, rugs, textiles and decorative objects.
- Leather jackets
- Tango shoes
- Horseback riding gear
- Polo equipment (saddles, boots, mallets, knee pads, helmets)
For advanced players, lessons and lodging for extended stays and Polo Clinics at some of the best Polo Clubs, according to your budget and riding skill level. Instructors are professional Polo Players. Typical programs consist of one hour polo lesson in the morning, stick and ball, and practice games. All meals are included.
Gastronomic "Parrilla Tour": join our culinary tour of the city, to experience and taste authentic Porteño flavors, to discover local hole-in-the wall restaurants, learn about Argentina’s culture and cuisine, and meet others during the relaxed and social tour.
Walking tour of 3 different local and authentic parrillas
Enjoying traditional parrilla foods in each and enjoy excellent Argentine wine
English explanations of the food sampled along with the history of the neighborhood.
For references, read My Customers' Feedback