Buenos Aires is a vibrant city, renowned for its marvelous art and culture, welcoming people, great food and wines, and lively nightlife. In this site you will find all the information you need to know about Buenos Aires: current and upcoming cultural and sports events, places to visit, where to stay, the best museums, the most beautiful buildings and monuments. Below on the right you will find all this information listed by "Category".
And for the planning of your visit to Buenos Aires, I can offer my personal assistance organizing your itinerary and finding accommodation, as well as booking different services and activities, such as: City Tours; Day Trips; Tango Lessons; Tango Shows; Polo Lessons; Polo Vacations; Soccer Experience; Art Tours; Exclusive "off the beaten path" shopping tours, Argentine Cooking Classes, and much more!! (click for details).
- Cattle and equine competitions
- Cattle and equine auctions
- Traditional folk costumes contests
- Rein skills
- Polo exhibitions,
- Indoor Pato (Horseball) championship
- Show jumping competitions
- Carriage exhibitions
- 4x4 demonstrations
- Live music shows
Opening hours: Every day from 9 am to 8 pm.
The 11th edition of the food and crafts fair "Caminos y Sabores" (Roads and Flavors), will feature during 4 days, from July 9th to July 12th, 2015 the offers in typical food, tourism and handicrafts from all the regions in the country.
The new feature this year is the space "Masters of Bread", in which master bread bakers will elaborate their specialties live for the public.
There will also be a variety of handicrafts made with the typical materials and features of every region, including wool and leather products, jewelry with rodocrosite stone, and much more.
|Avenida de Mayo|
|Regimiento de Patricios|
Along the 10 blocks of Avenida de Mayo there will be gastronomic stands from different provinces and artisans with typical products from every region of the country.
In case of rain the event will be held on Saturday, July 11th.
Maps, participating galleries and more information: Gallery Nights website.
|Gentileza arteBA Fundación|
- Main Section: Established galleries chosen by a renowned selection committee.
- Cabinet: A specific area within the galleries booths in the main section of the fair. In Cabinet, one or more works by a single artist are exhibited. The aim of the section is to show important, unique, or emblematic works by modern and contemporary artists.
- Dixit Axion: This section will offer works by artists to museums and private collections through their galleries.
- U-TURN Project Rooms by Mercedes Benz: A curator invites galleries to present a specific project featuring up to three artists and selects each work to be exhibited.
- Solo Show Zurich: A curator invites six artists and their galleries to participate with individual exhibitions.
- Barrio Joven Chandon: Section for young Argentine and foreign galleries focused mainly on Latin American artists.
- Photobooth City: galleries present photographs by historical and contemporary artists.
- Isla de Ediciones Fundación Proa: sale of individual volumes and collections that provide theoretical support and information on contemporary art.
General: AR $120
- contemporary jewelry
- home decor objects
- digital design
- graphic design
- contemporary craftsmanship
- textile development
The event is organized by Planeta Joy magazine and sponsored by the city of Buenos Aires.