Buenos Aires is a vibrant city, renowned for its marvelous art and culture, welcoming people, great food and wines, and lively nightlife. In this site you will find all the information you need to know about Buenos Aires: current and upcoming cultural and sports events, places to visit, where to stay, the best museums, the most beautiful buildings and monuments. Below on the right you will find all this information listed by "Category".
And for the planning of your visit to Buenos Aires, I can offer my personal assistance organizing your itinerary and finding accommodation, as well as booking different services and activities, such as: City Tours; Day Trips; Tango Lessons; Tango Shows; Polo Lessons; Polo Vacations; Soccer Experience; Art Tours; Exclusive "off the beaten path" shopping tours, Argentine Cooking Classes, and much more!! (click for details).
Maps, participating galleries and more information: Gallery Nights website.
|Gentileza arteBA Fundación|
- Main Section: Established galleries chosen by a renowned selection committee.
- Cabinet: A specific area within the galleries booths in the main section of the fair. In Cabinet, one or more works by a single artist are exhibited. The aim of the section is to show important, unique, or emblematic works by modern and contemporary artists.
- Dixit Axion: This section will offer works by artists to museums and private collections through their galleries.
- U-TURN Project Rooms by Mercedes Benz: A curator invites galleries to present a specific project featuring up to three artists and selects each work to be exhibited.
- Solo Show Zurich: A curator invites six artists and their galleries to participate with individual exhibitions.
- Barrio Joven Chandon: Section for young Argentine and foreign galleries focused mainly on Latin American artists.
- Photobooth City: galleries present photographs by historical and contemporary artists.
- Isla de Ediciones Fundación Proa: sale of individual volumes and collections that provide theoretical support and information on contemporary art.
General: AR $120
- contemporary jewelry
- home decor objects
- digital design
- graphic design
- contemporary craftsmanship
- textile development
The event is organized by Planeta Joy magazine and sponsored by the city of Buenos Aires.
- Circonferencia sobre el palo chino (La Scabreuse, France)
- Pals (Cíclicus, Spain)
- Vigilia (La compagnie du chaos, France)
- A Simple Space (Gravity & Other Myths, Australia)
- Acrobates (Stéphane Ricordel y Olivier Meyrou / Le Monfort, France)
- Cuisine & Confessions (Les 7 doigts de la main, Canada)
- Underart - Oda a un aterrizaje forzoso (Cirkus Cirkör, Sweden)
- Circo Barlovento (Barlovento)
- Circo de Alta Alcurnia (Los hermanos Boloño)
- Clake (Circo Amarillo)
- Cinco pal peso (Circo El Conventillo)
- Fuera! (Proyecto María Peligro)
- Maravilla. Escenas de un mundo extraño! (La meteorológica del Circo Da Vinci)
- Puro Bla Bla (Los Bla Bla)
- Rauch (Rauch)