Buenos Aires is a vibrant city, renowned for its marvelous art and culture, welcoming people, great food and wines, and lively nightlife. In this site you will find all the information you need to know about Buenos Aires: current and upcoming cultural and sports events, places to visit, where to stay, the best museums, the most beautiful buildings and monuments. Below on the right you will find all this information listed by "Category".
And for the planning of your visit to Buenos Aires, I can offer my personal assistance organizing your itinerary and finding accommodation, as well as booking different services and activities, such as: City Tours; Day Trips; Tango Lessons; Tango Shows; Polo Lessons; Polo Vacations; Soccer Experience; Art Tours; Exclusive "off the beaten path" shopping tours, Argentine Cooking Classes, and much more!! (click for details).
- January 1st, 2nd and 3rd: Administrative & technical scrutineer at Tecnopolis, the big exhibition center North-East of Buenos Aires
- January 3rd: Start podium. The Podium will be located outside "Casa Rosada", the government house in Plaza de Mayo, between 3 pm and 10.30 pm.
- January 4th to 10th: 2015 Dakar Rally in Argentina, Bolivia and Chile
- January 10 and 12th: Rest day in Iquique
- January 17th: Podium, finishing ceremony at Tecnopolis, Buenos Aires
The Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini, the most important classic race in the Argentine horse racing calendar, and one of the oldest in the history of Latin American turf, will take place this Saturday, December 13th, 2014 at Hipodromo de San Isidro, from 1:00 PM.
- Playground for children
- Exhibition of classic cars and carriages
- Live Music
- Food courts
- basket making
- musical instruments
- noble metals
Usina del Arte: Av. Pedro de Mendoza y Caffarena
Anfiteatro del Parque Centenario: Av. Ángel Gallardo y Leopoldo Marechal
AMIA: Pasteur 633
Café Vinilo: Gorriti 3780
Thelonious Club: J. Salguero 1884
The contest will take place in 2 of the 4 international level courses of El Capricho, with two qualifying rounds for the Pan-american Games Toronto 2015.
1:00 pm - 3.00 pm: International Competition
Friday, November 14:
3:30 pm: International Competition Grand Prix La Caja (Qualifying for the 2015 Toronto Pan-american Games)
3:30 pm: Speed Derby
3:30 pm: International Competition Ericsson (Qualifying for the World Cup and for the 2015 Toronto Pan-american Games)
Sunday, November 16, 12 pm: Karina "la princesita"
Haras El Capricho offers top level infrastructure and services to enjoy a nice day in the countryside for the whole family:
- Nursery: playground and care takers for toddlers
- Food court: "parrilla", pizza, ice cream, kiosks.
- Exclusive stores: official merchandising, saddlers, equestrian art.
- VIP lounge: for 500 special guests.
- Free parking with security
- 2 roofed grandstands