- Show Jumping competitions
- Indoor polo exhibitions
- "Pato" (horseball) exhibitions
- Dressage Exhibition
- Argentine Final of the "Golden Gag Bit" of "Criollo" breed.
- Election of the national champions from the different breeds
- Equine Therapy Exhibitions
- Auctions of animals and antique carriages
- Breed exhibitions
- Loose jumping National Championship
- National Rodeo Championship
- Joint exhibition "Nuestros Perros" (Our Dogs).
Buenos Aires is a vibrant city, renowned for its marvelous art and culture, welcoming people, great food and wines, and lively nightlife. In this site you will find all the information you need to know about Buenos Aires: current and upcoming cultural and sports events, places to visit, where to stay, the best museums, the most beautiful buildings and monuments. Below on the right you will find all this information listed by "Category".
And for the planning of your visit to Buenos Aires, I can offer my personal assistance organizing your itinerary and finding accommodation, as well as booking different services and activities, such as: City Tours; Day Trips; Tango Lessons; Tango Shows; Polo Lessons; Polo Vacations; Soccer Experience; Art Tours; Exclusive "off the beaten path" shopping tours, Argentine Cooking Classes, and much more!! (click for details).